Wednesday, October 05, 2005

haircut

Hi all

Yesterday I had a revamp I went and had a haircut instead of long hair I now have a bob length cut it feels great and I think it looks great.
Hubby hasn't really commented don't know what he thinks but hey I did it for me,I think.
I have really felt down and unattractive with all thats been happening so a new look and hopefully a little more self esteem was called for.
We have also booked a holiday to Cyprus for our anniversary (2nd), I am not sure what to get him (it's cotton) so if anyone reads this fairytale codswallop any suggestions would be greatfully recieved.
I am surprised he wants to 'celebrate' it as he no longer loves me but hey I'm not knocking it, I can accept and understand why he doesn't (Mum always told me no-one would love me). Thats all for now I need to get ready for work and leave the fairytale codswallop dreams that are in my head behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home