Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good day
Well hubby has now said he likes my new hairstyle which is great to hear he doesn't very often compliment me in any way shape or form so it was quite a surprise.
Didn't sleep well last night but don't know why. My fairytale codswallop life seems to have settled down into a simple pattern. Hubby also seems to have settled into a happier life he even shows me what e-mails they have sent to each other during the week. I need that to continue for a while (I hope it does anyway) just for my peace of mind and so I can learn to cope with their friendship I don't want to have to ask him, I need his honesty and openess. And yes his love if I'm really lucky some time in this fairytale codswallop life.
As for work the side kick is definately leaving about christmas YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having to do more to help the boss more will be a small price to pay to get rid of half the problem.
But hey some people have a lot more to cope with than me so I guess I should be happy with my lot, I try to be but it would be nice to be loved.

FAIRYTALE CODSWALLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home