Monday, October 10, 2005

Hi Ya All

Well as usual I can't sleep.
Firstly I had to ask about any e-mails they shared (so much for the openess), now here's the odd thing. It appears to me that she doesn't mail him often except with jokes. He seems to be doing all the running to keep a 'frienship' going (he tells her what we are doing and asks her about her life) perhaps she is now the scared one. But then that makes things kinda worse because if he is the one dragging this on it means he still wants her.
What if her loving husband and family find out what they were planning. Would she then be in the same boat as me unloved.
In my fairytale codswallop dreams I do hope so, but then I wouldn't wish the way I feel some days on my worst enemy so really I hope he never nows about them.
I need to try to get some sleep now but I'll be back.
CODSWALLOP and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home