Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I wish

Hi

I wish I could say that life was great, it was yesterday. We had a great time in town then lunch and the pictures.
We went to see Kinky Boots, I can't say it was a great film but it was really funny as well as poignant and we really enjoyed it.
But as usual my head starts playing tricks and now I wonder if he has something to hide as although I asked about Debbie and he said there was some mails to show me, I haven't been shown them.
If I didn't trust him I couldn't cope with all this again. I really don't want to get as depressed as I have been, I just want us to be happy.
I just wanted someone to love me as the old song goes. I thought I had found that someone. What faitytale coddswallop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That ain't gonna happen now is it.
I hope I can sleep as well as I did last night, but I reckon I'll be awake early worrying about what else can go wrong, and these wretched mails, but of course he can delete anything he doesn't want me to know about anyway there is nothing to stop him. So where's the point in worrying but hell I can't help it.

Suppose I'll be back in the morning early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home