Thursday, December 29, 2005

Nearly there

Well we are nearly there (new year). I think we have had a good christmas. Everyone came over for boxing day and all seemed well.

I really thought I had done something wrong on Christmas day, he went very quiet but he explained later so it was just me being nervious.

The only thing that has kept coming to mind over the last few days or even weeks has been that he hasn't mentioned her mails........... Are they still in touch? Should I be worried that they are? I am trying really hard to ignore this, but that is the hardest part to deal with. It's a 'secret' a bit like when he was planning to disappear off to Israel to be with her.

I have managed to box everything else up in my head and although not forget it at least store it away and to get on with the rest of our lives.

My new years resolution must be to stay happy and relaxed and to cope with any little issues in the same way and box it away and ignore it.
I hope he is happy, he doesn't always say. But I will stay strong enough for the both of us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ( fairytale codswallop and all)

Heres to our future cheers!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home