Sunday, December 04, 2005

Long time

It's been a long time since I've needed to use this blog.
I know I was very depressed but thank god I now feel a lot better and more able to cope with whats been happening to us.
I now have more self confidence and belief that we can get through this and go on to grow old together at least that's what I dream of. no not fairytale codswallop I hope.
He has been very obviously trying to convince me that he loves me and I so want to believe that, and I do!!!!!!!
We laugh, have fun, love and enjoy each others company again. This is almost back to or better than it's ever been, long may it survive.
I think I only have one qualm they still chat to one another (and I don't always see the mails cos I cant keep asking) That so feels like a slap in the face.
well it's time to pack up for to-night may write again soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home