Friday, December 16, 2005

Good times

The good times are finally here and hopefully here to stay........
He still doesn't say if he's heard from her but he may think what I don't know won't hurt me.
Sometimes that's very wrong and the thought kills me but I do try very hard not to let it get me down.
If I can box it up and shut it out then that's what I need to do to stay sane and in control.

We are nearly at the end of this annus horribilus I think that's what the Queen called her worst year ever. Well this has been mine without exception............. but as the new year is nearly here it can only get better ( I hope) Or is it fairytale coddswallop.

On New Years Eve I hope we can open a bottle of champagne and toast in the next year.
So long as it's nothing like this one we will survive.

I love him to bits but I still have to have the reassurance that he loves me too so I don't fall to bits again.


HAPPY NEW YEAR (fairytale codswallop and all).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home