Saturday, December 10, 2005

not again

I hope this is not a bad sign but he didn't say Michael had asked for baby things for christmas.
I thought there were to be no more secrets but that he kept to himself.
Or..................... did her talk to Debbie about it (yes I have named her because what the hell I need to get rid of this ghost and put it into the past ).
I thought this was all over (fairytale codswallop) or what.
I always trust him to be honest but am I being too sensitive perhaps so but I've also been heart renchingly hurt that I am a little manic about so many little things. I know this is totally irrational and such a small blip so I'm writting this so as not to get so depressed again that I throw our life away all because I didn't box it and get over it.
Heres to the new year I want to clear the slate and start again. If that means I believe in fairytales, codswallop and all so be it.
I now know that I sometimes am an unreasonable cow and that he didn't say anything because we had already got Michaels presents and anyway we wouldn't have brought him baby things.
If she wants the highchair for christmas then that's what she can have (£20 ) thats her choice.

I am going to make a bigger effort not to be so sensitive about this years problems.

This has got to be the end of the SHIT and the new year has got to be exactly that a new start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home